My Vast Rewards was declined.
Stores usually decline Vast Rewards for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Vast Rewards website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Vast during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Vast.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Vast Rewards.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Vast Rewards guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Vast Rewards rewards in the Vast Rewards guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Vast Rewards for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Vast Rewards.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Vast Rewards on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.